Software Engineer/Back-end Developer
TheOriginal10, Remote (2019 - Present)
Contribute to back-end development constructing micro-service architecture utilizing architecture on AWS Stack (EC2, ECS, ECR, RSDS). Support full software life cycle from planning, requirements, design, development, testing, and maintenance by assisting back-end engineering of Australian real estate web application (IMMERSION), utilizing Python, Django Framework, and REST API.
- Furthered expertise in cross-functional collaborations; contributing to a culturally diverse international team focused on utilizing the latest technologies used in large enterprises.
- Designed integration with Stripe (Online payment processing for internet businesses) and Xero (online accounting software).
- Assisted in dividing sprint tasks for other team members to minimize blocking and faster integrations.
- Created, maintained, and monitored enterprise cloud infrastructure.
Mobtaker (December 2018 - April 2019)
Delivered back-end development, software solutions, end-to-end product development, and prototypes for web applications (http://etod.me/). Facilitated development of backend systems, organized massive data sets, and enabled front-end software development and engineering utilizing Python, Django Framework, and REST API. Performed code evaluations and research utilizing specific field expertise to investigate and mitigate critical level bugs. Contributed to cross-functional team discussions in formulating development and maintenance strategies throughout SDLC.
- Improved system performance by refactoring a big portion of the codebase.
- Worked on integration with multiple services which boosted app engagements.
- Facilitated migrating monolithic to microservice specifically authentication service.
ZeroToHero (December 2017 - February 2019)
Aided engineering of ZeroToHero website from ideation to completion; creating an immersive user-centered end-to-end experience while authoring multiple Python-related articles (zerotohero.ir/author/navidagz/). Employed Django and Python expertise to develop web frameworks and responsive design from scratch. Leveraged time management skills by prioritizing multiple tasks and meeting software requirements; attending and contributing to meetings to aid development. Facilitated development, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting for website and collaborated with relevant teams to pinpoint improvements.
- Supported business plan development, crafted high-quality articles in the Python area, and reduced cloud costs by optimizing usage needs.